[Fedora-livecd-list] the poor Kadischi doesn't have a Logo

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Thu Jan 12 03:11:27 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
> Hello,
> I just noticed that Kadischi i.e. the Kadischi Project does not have a
> Logo. Or is there a logo under development? I think it should be more
> or less like the new Fedora Logo.
>
> Chitlesh GOORAH
> --
> http://clunixchit.blogspot.com
>
> --

Fedora sub-projects generally do not have unique logos.  As work
progresses on the Fedora logo, new variations will be created for the
sub-projects.  They will basically be the same logo with the sub-project
name added.

Also, keep in mind that Kadischi is currently in a 'beta' state.  It
probably isn't something we want to push too heavily to end users just
yet.  As things drive forward, needs will see Kadischi put to proper use.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

http://www.n-man.com/