[Fedora-livecd-list] Run with it!

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 13 12:38:56 UTC 2006

Ahhhh no. I meant on the KadischiFAQ.
It is to my understanding Kadischi isn't an Arabic man you only seen
twice in your life ;-)
it is someone's last name. The KadischiFAQ states someone just made this
name up.
If they did.. they got one heck of a sandy imagination!

I think the FAQ as all pages on fedoraproject.org and with the Kadischi
should be correct.
Hopefully we get some information like this confirmed so it can or can't
be changed.

J. Hartline