[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora Core Ofiicial LiveCD and DVD media

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 00:01:41 UTC 2006

Hi Jeremy,

>Given the fact that the live CD uses a compressed filesystem, you
>actually get more than it sounds like.  So it probably isn't impossible
>to fit the majority of a desktop-y install.
>
>Jeremy

Can you confirm that we can use squashfs for the LiveCD now. I believe
Anaconda uses it and how much would do you think it would take to enable
the Kadischi tool to better integrate with Anaconda, provide a package
as part of Fedora Extras and add in capability to do hard disk
installations on demand.

--
Rahul