[Fedora-livecd-list] Time to pick the weekly meeting back up?

Lucy Ringland ringland at redhat.com
Mon Jan 23 20:24:08 UTC 2006

Hi,
I'm working with a youth group that is very interested in using a LiveCD
to show how Linux can be used...both in a computer lab setting and for
kids to take home and try on their own systems. Do you suppose you could
help me come up with a LiveCD based on a set of packages that would be
appealing to kids?
Thanks,
Lucy in Docs