[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi Development Pages (wiki)

Matt Bird mb at manasystems.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 20:37:56 UTC 2006

Hi,
That would be a script I hacked together to perform a task I needed.  I
uploaded it in the hope someone else would find it useful.  If you wish
to move/edit it,  its on the wiki so as far as im concerned its open to
all.

Ive since added extra functionality to my personal copy (not yet
uploaded) but its still not intuitive for a novice user (or most people
who dont like perl!)  I like the idea of extending it to take user
inputted values and being more 'user friendly' so hopefully I can add to
it in the next few days....

Used or not I prefer the idea of having additional config at build
time.  The way I see it most 'end users' of live CD's dont want to have
to spend time/effort understanding configuration after the CD is run.

Matt