[Fedora-livecd-list] custom kernel

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Jan 3 15:59:42 UTC 2006

Good question.  I ran into this problem myself too.  I think there's a bug
filed against it in bugzilla.

But again, we lost the lead developer on this project, and until someone
wants to dig in and take ownership of the code, we are where we are.  I
will continue to lobby to get someone looking at this in a full-time paid
capacity.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan