[Fedora-livecd-list] Custom version of anaconda?

Andy Burns fedora at adslpipe.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 18:53:50 UTC 2006

Hello,

I wanted to create a Fedora Live CD so tried kadischi, I'm running
FC5/rawhide, I installed all the pre-requisites as shown on
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/KadischiDoc

When I try to build a CD from a local FC5 http repo it checks the repo
and then I get an error from anaconda

	error bad argument --livecd: unknown option

Does kadischi require a custom version of anaconda, or have some changes
not been carried through into the FC5 version of anaconda?

I have anaconda 10.90.25 on x86_64

There is no mention of "--livecd" within the anaconda script with all
the other options

p.s. Is there any reason (other than time!) why kadischi isn't or can't
be installed as an RPM in Extras?