[Fedora-livecd-list] kadischi rpm & kadischi's TODO

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 10 08:06:16 UTC 2006

Is anyone interested in maintaining kadischi rpm packages? I think it
would be a good idea for this to be thought about now, before
or after kadischi has a new project maintainer.

I have built an rpm of kadischi, but as nmap64 and mether stated the
kadischi project was lucky to have it's mailing list put on
fedoraproject.org.
Regardelss of what they believe I have used kadischi successfully
polenty of times. I will continue to provide an installable package for
ease-of-use to users that may request it. I will possibly look into
packaging kadischi and submitting it to Fedora Extras.
I know I like kadischi, I think it is pretty neat. I don't suppose
anyone can get ahold of Darko or Greg and possibly ask
for more details on the TODO list that is at
http://fedoraproject.org/Kadischi uh?

I'm particularly interested in "modify firstboot to do some configuration".
The only thing I could think of is:
1) What runlevel should I start in?
2) What is the address of your internet gateway, or DHCP server?
3) What services should start during bootstrap?

Any one else have any ideas?