[Fedora-livecd-list] kadischi rpm & kadischi's TODO

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:00:48 UTC 2006

Hello there,
Im not a programmer, but a kadischi tester.
But since probably there will be a FUDCon at linuxtag in wiesbaden
soon, I might be available to spread the word through a conference. I
mean explain the Fedora Live CD project. For this, I might be looking
for YOUR help. If this turns out to be a success, I might continue to
promote it in the Open Source day Event in Strasbourg too.

Eventually, I might be also available to package kadischi.

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com