[Fedora-livecd-list] Run with it!

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 11 09:14:31 UTC 2006

I currently have two patches that will patch clean against anaconda-10.91.0
anaconda.patch and flags.py.patch. What I suggest is patches be
organized and preserved for now.
e.g. Keep the Fedora Core 4 patch files, along with the newer
anaconda-10.91.0 patch files.

If something changes, so will kadischi.
I would like CVS access, I am registered at fedoraproject.org as a member.
What information do you need to grant CVS access?