[Fedora-livecd-list] Run with it!

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 12:44:49 UTC 2006

On 1/13/06, J. Hartline <jasperhartline at adelphia.net> wrote:
> I like the screenshot(s) idea, however I personally think the terminal
> shot is unneccessary.

The terminal shot shows how it was executed. afterwards it's anaconda.

> The screenshot on the front of the Kadischi wiki shoudn't be replaced.

True.
The screenshot idea is only meant for the KadischiDOC. Because I
intend to create an example. Maybe Ill named it "Fedora Live CD in 20
minutes". Yes it took me 20 mins for one iso.

The screenshot on the Kadischi Frontpage is the live cd itself. I also
agree for not changing it. By the way, we need more screenshots of the
livecd with famous applications like firefox,thunderbird or openoffice

> If users cannot follow some sort of standard directions they shouldn't
> be building thier own LiveCD
> they should just get Knoppix 8-)

nope, they should get one that we created for fedora.

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com