[Fedora-livecd-list] Run with it!

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 13 13:31:10 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

>The terminal shot shows how it was executed. afterwards it's anaconda.

I don't like it, I think the existing documentation says it all.

>True.
>The screenshot idea is only meant for the KadischiDOC. Because I
>intend to create an example. Maybe Ill named it "Fedora Live CD in 20
>minutes". Yes it took me 20 mins for one iso.

Yeah, I've created about 50 of them to disk. It is a good utility and
doesn't break with a local HDD repository.
Later I'll be looking more into instdata.py, image.py, anaconda.py and
kadischi.py for locating the
problem with a locally mounted DVD as repository some have been
experiencing.
I still think the termina shot is unneccessary.

J. Hartline