[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi - FAQ

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 14 18:34:15 UTC 2006

Hi.
I've added a FAQ to: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi/FAQ
 however, it was recommended to me that we use the same
sort of format used here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAQ
which is fine to me. Chitlesh, if you can do the changes neccessary
to teh FAQ pages, or get back to me on this subject, or anyone else for
that matter..
I can add that to the FAQ.

If anyone is curious the FAQ was derived straight from this mailing list.
I would think going into it in more detail would be ok, but depending on
how it is written
it could take up a large amount of FAQ space, which I don't think is an
issue except cosmetically.

Optionally, just the mention of pkgorder, genhdlist, comps.xml and
adding RPM packages in the repo dir
could also be sufficient. Some FAQs may warrant large answers, some may not.
When that time comes I guess we'll figure it out. :0

J. Hartline