[Fedora-livecd-list] The list lives

tony tony at tgds.net
Mon Jan 16 16:27:18 UTC 2006

Nice seeing that it isn't as quiet as it was.

Don't want to spoil anyone's fun but kadischi only works with stock
Fedora Kernels which lessens its interest somewhat... Another bug which
I signalled is that during the run anaconda nukes my /etc/resolv.conf
file on the host machine. Most people don't have this problem I have it
all the time.

So to date I have been able to make heavily modified CDs with custom
x.org rpms and lots of other funky stuff like xine and VDR but I can not
build with a custom kernel build from the FC src rpm.

Cheers

Tony
--
Tony Grant