[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora Core Ofiicial LiveCD and DVD media

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 17 16:39:30 UTC 2006

Jeremy Katz wrote:

>>and how much would do you think it would take to enable
>>the Kadischi tool to better integrate with Anaconda, provide a package
>>as part of Fedora Extras and add in capability to do hard disk
>>installations on demand.
>>

>I don't understand what you're asking here...
>
>Jeremy

I just wanted to say one thing, if running a built LiveCD, HDD installations
would have to use a network repository for packages. There wouldn't be
room but on a DVD for a whole FC tree
which would work and only work for a DVD, consider 3.0GB for the tree,
1.7GB left for the live system.

For any CD-to-HDD installs, you would need a network repository. Just my
opinion.
If this is not what you meant disregard this mail. ;-)

J. Hartline