[Fedora-livecd-list] New

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 00:45:58 UTC 2006

>   Well am a PHD student at  UTS (University of Technology Sydney), and i
> have masters of computer Control and B.S in Computer Engineering. My PHD
> is in Robotics :) i know it might sound strange, but i love software
> development and am good in it. I'd like to contribute it the
> development/Coding so how can i start and what areas of development you
> think you might need a hand with, need some directions ...

Hello,
Actually we are looking for a maintainer for this project.
The kadischi project roadmap is mostly influenced by anaconda.
Previously we had some discussions about the integration of anaconda
into the OS and its related changes.
see https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-livecd-list/
Our small project is still strong nevertheless,
we are having support from some RH engineers, have numerous testers
and translators too :)

Chitlesh GOORAH