[Fedora-livecd-list] Time to pick the weekly meeting back up?

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 21:06:20 UTC 2006

All,

Looks like we're getting some critical mass here again.  The list has been
quite active, I know a couple of Red Hat engineers have approached me
personally with their interest in contributing, and we've got lots and
lots of community interest here.

What we don't yet have:
  * A set of "authoritative" Live CDs created by this project,
    which would be incredibly useful to lots and lots of people;
  * A set of priorities about what to fix, and how;
  * A roadmap for moving forward to FC5 and beyond.

Seems like maybe we've got enough people to start focusing on these issues
again.  Do folks agree?  Is it worth getting together on IRC for an hour
sometime to see if we can resuscitate this project and give it some
badly-needed direction again?

--g