[Fedora-livecd-list] Time to pick the weekly meeting back up?

tony tony at tgds.net
Thu Jan 19 22:01:21 UTC 2006

Le vendredi 20 janvier 2006 à 02:39 +0530, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :

> >Looks like we're getting some critical mass here again.  The list has been
> >quite active, I know a couple of Red Hat engineers have approached me
> >personally with their interest in contributing, and we've got lots and
> >lots of community interest here.
> >
> >What we don't yet have:
> >  * A set of "authoritative" Live CDs created by this project,

Meaning? I did a minimal FC4 LiveCD second time around that is easy as
long as you stick to Fedora packages. What is hard is moving away from
the Fedora kernels. Everything else just works as long as you RTFM

> A few variants like desktop and server be nice.

I have a live CD that has VDR and xine and make a great LivePVR but it
is probably illegal in half the world dominated by the patent office...

> I would like a hack to dump a live cd to hard disk even its not
> supported by the project. Performance was very poor when I tried a
> prerelease of BlagBlagBlag that used kadischi.

I could use that

> Do it now in #fedora-livecd ?

I'm off to bed it is 23:00 and I have a life (beautiful at that =;-D)

Tony
--
Tony Grant
www.tgds.net - vente d'ordinateurs mini-itx, hébergement: www.3continents.com - international film festival |