[Fedora-livecd-list] Time to pick the weekly meeting back up?

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 19 22:25:16 UTC 2006

tony wrote:

>Meaning? I did a minimal FC4 LiveCD second time around that is easy as
>long as you stick to Fedora packages. What is hard is moving away from
>the Fedora kernels. Everything else just works as long as you RTFM
>

>Tony

Any packages for Fedora will work if you use pkgorder and genhdlist,
which are becoming obsolete by the new anaconda repodata and yum stuff.
You can't just "add" a package to your repo directory and have it
install, you need to use pkgorder and genhdlist.

I've made plenty of CDs with different kernels, packages, programs,
whatever.