[Fedora-livecd-list] Time to pick the weekly meeting back up?

Thierry Jules thierryjules at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 06:09:30 UTC 2006

hi!
thinks that an excellent idea. However, while focusing on issues related to
kadischi istself, i think that we should also come up with a "workplan" to
maintain the Kadischi wki accordingly(Im not saying that its not actually
being done but  ways could be found to improve it). Coming up with a Live Cd
ready to be downloaded by users is a good thing but we should not forget
that supporting user issues will come mainly from the wiki... and that
mainly will determine the ease of use / popularity of Kadischi in the
future..

Thierry