[Fedora-livecd-list] Time to pick the weekly meeting back up?

Thilo Pfennig tpfennig at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 12:25:57 UTC 2006

2006/1/19, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com>:

>   * A set of "authoritative" Live CDs created by this project,
>     which would be incredibly useful to lots and lots of people;
>   * A set of priorities about what to fix, and how;

I am planning for months now a multimedia DVD basing on Kadischi. I
thought I would do it with GNOME only and in english. I am now
thinking I would rather like to include best of freedesktop solutions
and to start with english.

old homepage of project NINOG:
http://www.netzpolitik.org:8080/wiki/index.php/NINOG

NINOG will try to combine free licensed multimedia (movies, music),
patent free and freedesktop solutions (KDE, GNOME). It should be
attractive for users. It should give them some food for their
multimedia applications instead of forcing them to download realmedia,
mp3, mpeg and other patented-infested technologies.

I think I will install an own wiki for it soon. Anybody out there who
likes to join?

Thilo
--
http://www.pfennigsolutions.de