[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi postinstall scripts

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Sat Jan 28 05:11:05 UTC 2006

Hi.
I've been building some RAWHIDE ISOs with kadischi and
I notice %systemdir/proc isn't mounted by Anaconda anymore.
In kadischi's post_install_scripts we have 01umountproc.sh, which
I think is a likely candidate to be replaced with 01prelink.sh.

Does anyone have any recommendation as to why this shouldn't be, and
how we can run prelink in a more desired position?

Here is what I've put together for 01prelink.sh attached.
J. Hartline