[Fedora-livecd-list] hdd installs from livecd patch - where?

Jasper O'neal Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Thu Jul 13 08:56:27 UTC 2006

Jane Dogalt wrote:

>I just noticed that fedora projects weekly says jasper provided a patch for the
>hdd installs.  Was this a typo?  The link only points to a message about the
>possibility of creating one, not an actual patch.

I did go through the process of creating one, but it was very obtuse and
wouldn't have been accepted
by Anaconda dev. The problems lie within Anaconda, if you would like I
can briefly go over them in a message
to the list, perhaps someone wants to help submit patches to Anaconda
dev and/or file RFEs?

J. Hartline