[Fedora-livecd-list] spec file : corrections needed

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 19 08:50:22 UTC 2006

On 6/18/06, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 %{_libexecdir}.
>
> If this is done at the Makefile.am level then people who don't want
> kadischi installed in /usr/libexec can define LIBEXECDIR to /usr/sbin or
> %{_libdir}/kadischi at buildtime to place the files in a different
> location.

Like this, we are falling on

W: kadischi non-standard-dir-in-usr libexec
Your package is creating a non-standard subdirectory in /usr. The standard
directories are:
        -X11R6          -X386
        -bin            -games
        -include        -lib
        -local          -sbin
        -share          -src
        -spool          -tmp
        -lib64

If we use

%{_libdir} instead of %{_libexecdir}

rpmlint is not complaining

Also, I have chmod 644 shvar.py in cvs so that we can stripped the
related file in the spec file.

A patch to the spec file is attached, but appropriate Makefile should
be changed too.

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com