[Fedora-livecd-list] yum in kickstart %post

Brenton Rothchild brentonr at dorm.org
Wed Mar 8 14:43:57 UTC 2006

Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:
>> I think a UserContributions page would be a great idea; perhaps it
>> would also be a good place to store any additional post-install-scripts
>> that others would contribute?
>
> why do we need http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi/UserContribution
> if no one updated this page?

My apologies as well - I ran out of "free time" to contribute to this
page over the last week due to a large rush at my "real job" :)

I will be updating some time in the next few days, though as things
are quieting down.

Sorry for the delay if anyone was waiting on stuff from me personally!
I still think it was a good step to create the UserContribution page,
and look forward to contributing! :)

-Brenton Rothchild