[Fedora-livecd-list] A French Fedora LiveCD.

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 9 13:15:27 UTC 2006

> When he created a  French language CD, many people including me asked
> for a English language CD since it would appeal to larger audience. We
> discussed this in #fedora-mktg channel. Not all discussions happen in
> the list. I dont think thats awkward at all.  What is the issue here?

Why I created a French Live CD ?
Because in my programming classes (here in france), we are going to
use linux based systems.
So being a Fedora ambassador, Ive seized the opportunity to market
Fedora among my mates.
A livecd in the local language has more success, doesn't it?
After sending a mail to the marketing list about my marketing idea, it
turns out that there is a demand for an english version.

That is why Im building an English version :)

--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com