[Fedora-livecd-list] yum note at wiki

Filip Tsachev filip.tsachev at fedora.redhat.com
Wed Mar 15 08:25:00 UTC 2006

I don't have FC4, but is the info bellow still necessary? If not, I'd
suggest to strip it.

YUM Note

You might be encounter following warning message during installing
anaconda package:

# yum install anaconda
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID db42a60e
public key not available for anaconda-help-10.1.0-1.noarch.rpm
Retrieving GPG key from file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora

The GPG key at file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora (0x4F2A6FD2)
is already installed but is not the correct key for this package.
Check that this is the correct key for the "Fedora Core 4 - i386 -
Base" repository.

--
Cheers,
Filip