[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: What to commit to CVS:

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 15 11:35:10 UTC 2006

Hai there,

Jasper and I decided that its time to commit to changes to CVS.
(Jasper correct me im wrong somewhere)

In the following days, we think the CVS version will be updated,
eventually the wiki contents too.

The actual CVS version will be patched with the FC5 patches that were
proposed whether on the mailing list or on bugzilla.

Hence the updated CVS version will be tuned for FC5.

As for Kadischi support for FC4, Jasper will provide rpms and srpms
(Ill mirror them).
The rpm and srpm have already been built:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kadischi#Download

If you have worked on new stuffs that you want to share, post here or
on the wiki :)

cheers,
Chitlesh GOORAH
--