[Fedora-livecd-list] kadischi+kickstart is broken how exactly?

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 19 03:57:56 UTC 2006

Skunk Worx wrote:

> The ks file shown on the command line above is from CVS. It has the
> network devices commented out. I was under the impression that the
> goal was to get the CVS version working.
>
> ---
> John

Right. The purpose of kickstart is to not have to manually input data
per installation.
This is also not documented properly on the wiki, albeit it does mention
incomplete kickstart
files. e.g. modifying the options provided
in case you need some -other- options. Kickstart isn't magic, it is an
automation technique..
but you knew that. :-P

J. Hartline