[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi - wiki

J. Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 20 10:48:24 UTC 2006

Chitlesh
I also notice some changes relating to Fedora Core 4.
The wiki should apply to all non-legacy releases so FC4 information is
still valid.
Keep this in mind when editing the wiki please.

On another note, the CVS has been brought up to speed with FC5 with the
exception
of the buildstamp file contents. The current CVS will not work with FC4
because
of small changes, it could however support both Core 4 and 5 using some
conditionals.
(Which I think is a good idea, but is more maintainable via RPM)
Thus I'm working on getting a base for trying to get something within
Extras)
If this becomes a large problem, this is what we will do, for now the
CVS should be current, and that is what it is.
The wiki should not obsolete or not cover non-legacy Core releases however.

I'll be looking over various things relating to Kadischi, a man page in
sections (1) has also been submitted along with sections (5)
for kadischi(1) and build.conf which should be kadischi.conf I think.
(kadischi.conf(5))
These are drafts and shopuld be reviewed heavily and improved which I'll
work on also from time to time.

Thanks.

J. Hartline