[Fedora-livecd-list] kadischi: KeyError

Jasper O'neal Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Wed May 17 11:18:00 UTC 2006

Sheshadrivasan B wrote:

>So do I need to install Fedore core 5 to get this
>kadischi working ? Is that it ?

It should be broken for FC4 users, I've heard just one other
"situation" where a user needed to run under FC4.
It is easily fixable, however this isn't an Anaconda development list

You are looking for anaconda-devel-list most likely.
The key error you describe is probably du to your repository and/or
packages directories not being correct (of course).

Until you can provide more information regarding your build environment
and steps you've taken
there isn't much anyone can do I don't think. You can also use the
http://bugzilla.redhat.com as Kadischi
is a component in Fedora Extras.

>Also, when  this LiveCD is generated, is there a way
>it can be used to perfrom an installtion on a PC ?

Not at the moment that I know of.
Without much knowledge of Anaconda in specific I think
it would be completely possible to be able to use Anaconda for the HDD
installs.

If you have any patches or other information just send it to this list.

J. Hartline