[Fedora-livecd-list] liveCD kernel customization questions.

Sheshadrivasan B sheshv at hotmail.com
Fri May 19 13:57:31 UTC 2006

Now that I have a working liveCD, I have some quick questions

1) I see that liveCD does not have grub on it, so how do we tell that the kernel memory
    size should not exceed a certain limit in liveCD ? We can do that in grub by saying
    mem=blah on the line that specifies the kernel boot image ?
2) The boot (vmlinuz) image which is not part of any rpm, I think is picked up by anaconda/kadischi
    from /boot of my system right ? Now, I will be installing a custom 2.6.15 kernel on my box.
    How do I tell kadischi to pick that one and the corresponding vmlinuz/initrd images for the liveCD ?
Thanks,Shesh