[Fedora-livecd-list] help to install fedora-kadischi into pendrive 1GB

Jasper Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 10 23:27:43 UTC 2006

You might want to check the SHA1SUM of the image you downloaded before
writing
it to the device, and after writing the image to the device use "sync"
to be sure all data
has been written to disk.

It is not uncommon for things written to USB devices to become corrupt
due to unplugging
the device before all buffers and cache are flushed.

I just tested the image you are speaking of and it works fine for me.
J. Hartline