[Fedora-livecd-list] Happy TG! What's goin' on with the pilgrims?

Jane Dogalt jdogalt at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 21:12:33 UTC 2006

So I've been following this fedora summit thing, and it sounds like the
current fc6 livespin is by no means the end of the fedora livecd
project.

So David,  Can you elaborate a bit on pilgrim's future?  Are there any
resources/websites/forums/repositories/goalslists/milestonetargets that
the readers of this list would be interested in?

I'll be busy with finals for awhile, but I might be able to contribute
something after that, and in the spring.  Certainly I intend to
demonstrate my userspace qemu automated system image generator,
combined with with a pilgrim/lfs style livecd COW mechanism.

-dmc/jdog