[Fedora-livecd-list] A little bit of help to create a livecd using Kadishi

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 11:56:16 UTC 2006

--- Jasper O'neal Hartline
<jasperhartline at adelphia.net> wrote:

> Try: kadischi
> http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/core/5.91/i386/os/
> /tmp/fc6t2.iso
>
> J. Hartline

[root at localhost ~]# kadischi
http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/core/5.91/i386/os/
/tmp/fc6t2.iso
[kadischi]: Checking dependencies for Kadischi
[kadischi]: Checking UID for root access
[kadischi]: Starting kadischi with root access...
[kadischi]: Trying to validate your repository
[kadischi]: Repository validation failed. Aborting
execution.
[root at localhost ~]#

Will update f6t2 to f6t3 and try again.

Regards,