[Fedora-livecd-list] Success creating livecd with kadishi

Ingo Schaefer ingo at ingo-schaefer.de
Thu Sep 14 06:07:37 UTC 2006

Hi Antonio,
Am Mittwoch, den 13.09.2006, 17:29 -0700 schrieb Antonio Olivares:
> I have tried it on four computers with different
> results.  On a dell optiplex 240, and a dell GX 520
> the kernel complained about a bug, which I will have
> to reproduce,

I recently installed Fedora on some Dell machines and an every one the
kernel complains something about registers he does not know. Saying
something like: "Ask your bios vendor what this could mean."

I just ignore this, because it boots without problems after that (okay,
without problems was not the right thing. The SMP kernel locks up on the
Dell machines when the X comes up - but this is totally Off-Topic here)

Regards,
Ingo

--
"Milchreis schmeckt hervorragend, wenn man ihn kurz vor dem Verzehr
durch ein saftiges Steak ersetzt."