Re: [Fedora-livecd-list] LiveCD on Compact flash

On 9/7/06, Filip Tsachev <filip tsachev fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hello,

On 12/08/06, Jasper O'neal Hartline <jasperhartline adelphia net> wrote:
> If it is neccessary any USB related questions should be taken care off
> off-list as this is the Kadischi/Fedora LiveCD list.
Or make it simply "fedora-live" list. 8-)
--

I see absolutely no damage if LiveUSB discussions are held here.

If Kadischi can be enhanced in one way or another, I see no trouble to
talk about liveUSB :)

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com