[Fedora-livecd-list] Kadischi - dropping FC4 Anaconda patches

Jasper Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 21 13:18:26 UTC 2006

Is anyone running Kadischi on Fedora Core 4?
I ask because I am wondering if we should drop the patches from Kadischi
for Fedora Core 4's Anaconda.
Since those patches were neccessary, Anaconda has come a long way for
supporting Kadischi.

 From not needing patches, to working with all media types as
repositories, to being able to be run from the LiveCD..
I think it is ok to drop the patches since they are no longer neccessary..

Chitlesh, can you remake the patch for the spec file, with the correct
changes we discussed?
Also, is there a current review request for Kadischi in bugzilla, to get
Kadischi into Extras?

J. Hartline