[Fedora-livecd-list] gfxboot ???

Jasper Hartline jasperhartline at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 21 15:50:19 UTC 2006

Rahul wrote:

> Jasper Hartline wrote:
>
>> Do I look like part of the legal department?
>> I'll let someone else point you to it, if in fact a policy of this
>> nature exists.
>

> No. It doesnt.

Ok. I have been hearing that Fedora Extras is becoming part of Fedora
Core soon..
I'm not sure when but this is what people are wanting to happen.

>> If there wasn't a policy of this nature, Fedora Extras wouldn't be
>> Fedora Extras, it'd be Fedora Core.
>>
> Fedora Extras vs Fedora Core has nothing to do with any such policies.

Alright. Thanks.
Core does include alot of what is expected in the base of a distribution..
e.g. mission specific applications, like gcc vs. bittorrent.

J. Hartline