[Fedora-livecd-list] Grub kills GDM, but isolinux loves GDM !

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sat Sep 23 11:28:34 UTC 2006

On 9/23/06, Jasper Hartline <jasperhartline at adelphia.net> wrote:
> > If isolinux is by default, won't it boot ?
> Yes, we don't want to force users to use Isolinux however..  in the
> exact case you describe
> with not reading the manual page and Kadischi failing when no bootloader
> is set.

This is what I disapprove, since kadischi fails on default
installation. And it fails nearly in the end, which is wrong to my
eyes (at least there must be a test much early).

We are not forcing the users if isolinux is set by default, they still
have the choice though (if they read the manual)!

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com