[Fedora-livecd-list] SSH defualt on livecd bootup

David Zeuthen davidz at redhat.com
Fri Apr 27 20:33:34 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 15:08 -0500, Jasper Hartline wrote:
> He also said my claims were unsubstantiated, again going on an
> assumption of what I said which I never had.

Not at all. I asked you to clarify "I think the slow boot process is due
to the Ext3 filesystem you have decided to use." because I don't think
you really know what you're talking about. I'm still waiting for that
clarification.

> It's plain to see he is not a native English speaker.

Would you rather I replied in Danish? Would that make you feel better?
Anyway, Jasper, I know enough English to know that it's rude to talk
about people present in the third person. I'm here. I've got a name.
Refer to me as David, not as "he". Thanks.

Your mail and whole line or arguing just makes me sad. It's so obvious,
even to non-native English speakers such as myself, that you're just
trolling obviously because I'm the person that ate your lunch by making
Kadishci mostly irrelevant with pilgrim/livecd-tools. Well sorry about
that Jasper. But that doesn't really justify you starting a witch-hunt
against non-native English speakers.

     David