[Fedora-livecd-list] SSH defualt on livecd bootup

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Fri Apr 27 20:36:46 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 15:08 -0500, Jasper Hartline wrote:
> Thomas Chung wrote:
> > On 4/27/07, Jasper Hartline <jasperhartline at adelphia.net> wrote:
> >> Learn how to read, when you do come back with a valid retort.
> >
> > Jasper, that was not necessary.  :(
> > Regards,
> Niether was his assumption I was talking about the SSH key generation
> being slow due to Ext3.
> Nowhere in my statement did I say "The SSH key generation is slow due to
> Ext3".
>
> He also said my claims were unsubstantiated, again going on an
> assumption of what I said which I never had.
> It's plain to see he is not a native English speaker.

Woh, calm down here.  I think the issue is the context of the tread was
ssh.  Moving it to issues with ext3 is a whole other topic and your post
was easy to misinterpret as saying ext3 was the reason ssh is slow.
Language being language, missing a comma by the reader or author here or
there can least to misinterpretations.  Lets not get a simple
misunderstanding to become an invitation to personal attacks.