[Fedora-livecd-list] Fedora 7 Test 4 GNOME based i386 Live CD - install to HD option + ssh

Steve Berry stevejberry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 02:18:51 UTC 2007

You'll have to excuse my ignorance, I have been a member of the mailing
list a long time, but I've been so busy with personal things that I
lacked any previous discussion information.

on that note, I do recall a concept of Fedora Live-CD creation tools
being coded and tested for use in fedora 7 and released at a later date.

I may be mistaken, but I believe Fedora Unity is handling that. If I'm
wrong please correct me.

in the mean time, turning items on at boot time would be preferable -
then a stock cd could handle just about any requirement, and if
required, a DVD bootable can be built to adding the features that are
larger, like mirrors of entire websites, whatever is required to handle
your requirements.

I'm very excited about the future of Fedora and it's live-cd base.