[Fedora-livecd-list] SRPMS for installed RPMs?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Aug 19 00:09:23 UTC 2007

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 00:58:21 +0200
Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:

> Right so what I'm reading is that the code needs to forcibly disable
> (not enable) source repositories initially then only enable them in
> enable_source_repositories() or none of this works?
>
> That's a ticket ;-) [1]

Yeah, sounds about right.  The trick is going to be figuring out what
repos are source repos and which aren't, since they can be named
anything (and keeping in mind that currently pykickstart just takes
repo as an argument, it doesn't have the concept of a source-repo yet.
Maybe an RFE?).

--
Jesse Keating