[Fedora-livecd-list] Image /isolinux/splash.jpg

Douglas McClendon dmc.fedora at filteredperception.org
Tue Dec 4 19:59:02 UTC 2007

Thiago Braga Santana wrote:
> Again, thank Jeremy.
>
> But how can I apply this to my custom image for my file. "iso"? This
> process is performed using the program when I mkisofs to create iso?

livecd-creator invokes mkisofs for you.  Prior to that I think
livecd-creator copies the file
/usr/lib/anaconda-runtime/syslinux-vesa-splash.jpg as Jeremy mentioned.
  Thus if prior to that your kickstart's %post, or choice of rpm
packages, changes that file, that should make the desired change visible
in the output iso.

Maybe now or in the future there will be a configuration in
livecd-tools/kickstart to specify that.

-dmc