[Fedora-livecd-list] syntax error in livecd-creator

dcw dwoody1 at charter.net
Mon Dec 17 19:30:37 UTC 2007

When I run livecd-creator I get a syntax error on line 127 (at the finally:
keyword)
I have never used python before but in looking at the source code and the
makefile for installing livecd-tools it appears that at least part of the
problem may be that the imgcreate directory is not installed.

My thought is that python does not know where the imgcreate is located and can
not import it. It does not, however, display an error when it imports
imgcreate.

Where does the imgcreate directory need to be located or how can I tell python
where it is located.

Thanks for you help,
David