[Fedora-livecd-list] minimal with sshd

Douglas McClendon dmc.fedora at filteredperception.org
Fri Dec 28 02:55:36 UTC 2007

Vects wrote:
> Hello there,
> I want to create minimal fedora livecd with some local addons, I don't
> need any desktop. I used minimal.ks but it has missed login things,
> somebody could advise me what to add to livecd-fedora-minimal.ks in
> order it will allow
> me to log in with root on any other account, plus I want to run sshd on it.

Can you be more specific?  Perhaps describe or file a bug claiming that
the livecd-fedora-minimal.ks is broken because it doesn't do X, Y, or Z...

Other than that kind of thing, I think general questions about how to
make a kickstart config that makes a system behave a certain way are
off-topic for this list.  Now, if you can make a kickstart that you have
tested and know can install a system with the properties you want, but
livecd-creator fails to make a usable equivalent LiveCD, then that would
be on-topic.

Cheers,

-dmc