[Fedora-livecd-list] wireless and liveCD

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Tue Jan 2 18:32:09 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2 Jan 2007, David Zeuthen wrote:

> Perhaps it would be good if Fedora (and others) were better about having
> a compatibility list of the good stuff to buy.

At the upcoming FUDCon we'll be talking about building The Great Hardware
Compatibility Matrix in the sky.

In the abstract, it's pretty simple:

1. Add a pretty button to the desktop that says "Click Here If Your System
Works Great!"

2. lshal | mail "hardware-monitor at fedoraproject.org"

3. A script dumps lshal data into a database.

Anyway, this is really just an excuse to announce FUDCon again:

http://barcamp.org/FudconBoston2007

--g