[Fedora-livecd-list] HOWTO for Live CD in the Fedora Project wiki

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 12:43:28 UTC 2007

David Zeuthen and the Live CD Team:

I think it would help promote the Fedora Live CD efforts if there was
a HOWTO (based on the README) which could be easily referenced
and updated as needed in the Fedora Project wiki.

In order to do this, I converted the README for the Live CD Tools into
a formatted wiki entry under my sandbox,
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnBabich/Sandbox/LiveCDHowTo.

I would like to move it to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/LiveCDHowTo.

I am willing to track changes in the Live CD process and update the wiki
accordingly. Please let me know if you agree and I will link the HOWTO
under the FedoraLiveCD entry and take responsibility to keep it up-to-date.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project