[Fedora-livecd-list] Re: Fedora LiveCD On-Demand Service

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 08:25:57 UTC 2007

On 1/19/07, Thomas Chung <tchung at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> You tell me what you want on the CD and I'll *try* to build it in 24 hours.
> It will be based on the official Fedora 6 LiveCD + your own selection
> of package.
> It will also include the most current updates from Fedora 6 Updates Repository.
> The package must come from Fedora 6 Core or Extras Repositories.

Thomas:

A very generous offer...

How about a Live CD spin (call it a Fedora Docs spin) with the following:

- Fedora Desktop (per currently supported yum groupinstall)
- All Gnome desktop apps (per currently supported yum groupinstall)
- All KDE desktop apps (per currently supported yum groupinstall)
- Plone
- MoinMoin
- Quanta Plus
- Kdevelop
- CVS support (whatever that involves - optional, if too complicated)
- Hard disk installation script (if available)

Of course, with all dependencies resolved. :-)

Whatever you can provide of the above would make it a useful spin, at
least for me.

I am outside the US, so I will need a link to download the CD ISO.

Best Regards,

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project